FREE SHIPPING FROM 150€!
ALL DELIVERIES ARE SECURE AND INSURED, WITHIN 2-5 DAYS ALL OVER EUROPE!
RETURNS ACCEPTED FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES(EXCEPT PRODUCTS ON SALE)!
1-2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS!
ALL PAYMENTS ARE SECURE AND INSURED!
All products on the site are not available in our store, some are available only on order via the site.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
This is Bustin's highest and grippiest race wheel they make. This was designed by Will Royce and the Bustin team to be their go to race wheel.
Five-O Sniper-R 73mm 80a Wheels
The new R-design Sniper is a super fast, highly controllable race wheel that uses a brand new speed formula that we've been developing for over a year. Designed for speed and grip, the new formula and shape allows you to blow through turns and get smooth, controlled up hook up after predrifts. If you're racing or bombing mountain passes at high speeds, this is your go to wheel.
Diameter: 73 mm
Contactpatch: 58 mm
- Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine
- 2-5 working days
- Express and secure delivery with the carrier DPD
- Only for orders over 150€
- Only for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- 2 years warranty on parts and 1 year on battery
- Our electrical products are waterproof for fine rain and wet roads, the guarantee will be canceled if you ride in puddles and / or during heavy rain, we have carefully prepared with a great care a list of instructions to respect to ensure the long lifetime of your product.
- 1 year legal warranty on manufacturing defects