FREE SHIPPING FROM 150€!
ALL DELIVERIES ARE SECURE AND INSURED, WITHIN 2-5 DAYS ALL OVER EUROPE!
RETURNS ACCEPTED FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES(EXCEPT PRODUCTS ON SALE)!
1-2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS!
ALL PAYMENTS ARE SECURE AND INSURED!
All products on the site are not available in our store, some are available only on order via the site.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
a unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. Camrock improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
“How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
dual-density full wood core with hardwood beech stringers positioned at the edges for added pop and durability.
durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency
all jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
the solution features a bio-plastic topsheet made from castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that ofers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
all jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
abs plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
Built-in climbing skin tension system using pre-cut notch that eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip.
The Bolt-less Bridge eliminates split clip attachment hardware from the base of the board by re-profiling the wood core at the clips. The wood core under the clips is thicker providing better torsional stifness and a more powerful connection at the split clips.
Jones Splitboards feature premium Karakoram K-clips plus tip and tail hooks. Adjustable tension K-clips increase board torsional stiffness and offer a superior connection to simple interlocking clips
The Mountain Twin Splitboard offers creative riders an awesome new shape option for getting rad in the backcountry. Featuring a medium flex, a Camrock profile and a directional twin shape, the Mountain Twin Split excels in all terrain and is prime for backcountry freestyle and riding switch. For improved ECO-performance, the Mountain Twin Split has an ECO-plastic topsheet.
The topsheet is made from castor beans and is snow-repellent so snow sticks to the board less. The Mountain Twin Split also features inner/outer edge Traction Tech for enhanced edge grip plus the Boltless Bridge and Karakoram Ultra Clips which eliminate base hardware and deliver unmatched torsional board lock
- Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine
- 2-5 working days
- Express and secure delivery with the carrier DPD
- Only for orders over 150€
- Only for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- 2 years warranty on parts and 1 year on battery
- Our electrical products are waterproof for fine rain and wet roads, the guarantee will be canceled if you ride in puddles and / or during heavy rain, we have carefully prepared with a great care a list of instructions to respect to ensure the long lifetime of your product.
- 1 year legal warranty on manufacturing defects