FREE SHIPPING FROM 150€!
ALL DELIVERIES ARE SECURE AND INSURED, WITHIN 2-5 DAYS ALL OVER EUROPE!
RETURNS ACCEPTED FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES(EXCEPT PRODUCTS ON SALE)!
1-2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS!
ALL PAYMENTS ARE SECURE AND INSURED!
All products on the site are not available in our store, some are available only on order via the site.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Predator DH-6 Skate Helmet
The DH6 is the top choice for many pro and amateur riders looking for the ultimate in lightweight protection and style.
This classic design features clean, simple lines for aerodynamics, a large visibility window and a ratcheting flip-up visor system with tool-free interchangeability. The double D-ring chin-strap closure provides maximum safety. A small chin guard vent combined with an internal ventilation system helps keep you cool and reduce visor fog.
The DH6 meets CPSC standards and is CE-1078 certified.
The DH6 comes in one size: 53 cm to 61 cm / 21" to 24".
- Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine
- 2-5 working days
- Express and secure delivery with the carrier DPD
- Only for orders over 150€
- Only for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- 2 years warranty on parts and 1 year on battery
- Our electrical products are waterproof for fine rain and wet roads, the guarantee will be canceled if you ride in puddles and / or during heavy rain, we have carefully prepared with a great care a list of instructions to respect to ensure the long lifetime of your product.
- 1 year legal warranty on manufacturing defects