FREE SHIPPING FROM 150€!
ALL DELIVERIES ARE SECURE AND INSURED, WITHIN 2-5 DAYS ALL OVER EUROPE!
RETURNS ACCEPTED FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES(EXCEPT PRODUCTS ON SALE)!
1-2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS!
ALL PAYMENTS ARE SECURE AND INSURED!
All products on the site are not available in our store, some are available only on order via the site.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Like any dedicated surfer, team rider Josh Kerr has different boards for different conditions. As part of his Carver quiver he wanted a longer diamond tail deck for bigger carves and faster lines to compliment his shorter 28” Snapper model. We kept the width slightly pulled in to keep the weight down, and with a little extra length you can widen your stance when pumping for speed and get plenty of leverage over the front truck. Since the longer wheelbase can handle more speed, this can handle those ‘big days’ when you want a board that will hold a fast line downhill, but still snap a turn when you get to the top of those big banks. During our design session with Kerrzy he described the photos he wanted on this board; a hot girl, waves, a thatched hut, … all the elements of a great surf lifestyle. Taken by his friend and filmer Matt Kleiner, they are a true view into the life of a traveling surfer.
Length: 80.6 cm/31.75"
Width: 24.8 cm/9.75"
Wheelbase: 44.5 cm/17.5"
Trucks: Carver C7 or CX
Wheels: Roundhouse 70mm
Bearings: Roundhouse ABEC 7
- Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine
- 2-5 working days
- Express and secure delivery with the carrier DPD
- Only for orders over 150€
- Only for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- 2 years warranty on parts and 1 year on battery
- Our electrical products are waterproof for fine rain and wet roads, the guarantee will be canceled if you ride in puddles and / or during heavy rain, we have carefully prepared with a great care a list of instructions to respect to ensure the long lifetime of your product.
- 1 year legal warranty on manufacturing defects