FREE SHIPPING FROM 150€!
ALL DELIVERIES ARE SECURE AND INSURED, WITHIN 2-5 DAYS ALL OVER EUROPE!
RETURNS ACCEPTED FOR REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES(EXCEPT PRODUCTS ON SALE)!
1-2 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL PRODUCTS!
ALL PAYMENTS ARE SECURE AND INSURED!
All products on the site are not available in our store, some are available only on order via the site.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
These 8mm Tekton ceramic bearings are super fast and use a unique integrated spacer bearing that increases the contact between the bearings for a more durable, and faster bearing.
Seismic Tekton Ceramic bearings - 8mm
Wheel Bearings - Tekton Ceramic - Set of 8.
Set of eight (8) bearings with integral flanged half-spacers and black silicon nitride ceramic balls.
The bearing behind the 2011 IGSA World Downhill Championship Victory!
Already in a class by itself, black ceramic balls send the self-aligning Tekton design to a whole new realm of fast.
Compared to even the finest steel bearing balls, ceramic balls have several remarkable advantages that justify their higher cost. They’re significantly lighter and lower in friction, so they accelerate faster and roll further at a higher speed, even with little or no lubricant. They’re so hard and strong that they crush dirt, debris, and even rust, which keeps the steel raceways clean and polished. They dissipate heat better, so bearings (and wheels) run cooler. They’re also rustproof, so they last longer even when ridden in wet conditions.
Seismic Tekton bearings feature wide, flat contact surfaces at the ends of integrated, custom-machined half-spacers. The broad flanges square up, co-align, and self-stabilize inside your wheels – correcting for flaws in bearing seat levelness, bearing seat spacing, axle diameter, and axle straightness.
The Tektons literally block themselves from sitting or rocking out of alignment, so they stay straighter than any other bearing system ever. Your wheels roll faster with better control, while the bearings last longer and stay quieter. Other features include: top-quality black trisilicon tetranitride (Si3N4) balls, nylon retainers, black outer casings, removable rubber-coated steel seals with printed graphic, and a proprietary lubricant combining both oil and grease. The inner race is stepped underneath the seal to resist contamination, and it’s stepped between the bearing and the flange to save weight. On the side opposite the flange, the inner race extends 0.5mm to form a thin integrated washer. No bearing spacers or axle washers required.
- Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine
- 2-5 working days
- Express and secure delivery with the carrier DPD
- Only for orders over 150€
- Only for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- 2 years warranty on parts and 1 year on battery
- Our electrical products are waterproof for fine rain and wet roads, the guarantee will be canceled if you ride in puddles and / or during heavy rain, we have carefully prepared with a great care a list of instructions to respect to ensure the long lifetime of your product.
- 1 year legal warranty on manufacturing defects